The Flow Cytometry Shared Resource Lab at the Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência (IGC) provides high-quality technical and scientific services and assistance in multiparameter cell sorting and flow cytometry analysis to all researchers from our institute, as well as to outside groups or companies. Experienced laboratory staff operate cell sorters, while analyzers are operated by researchers. Training can be provided for all analytical instruments.
- BD FACSCalibur – 2 lasers 488nm and 635 nm
- BD LSR Fortessa SORP – 3 lasers 488nm, 442nm and 561nm with a FSC PMT and High Throughput Sampler (HTS) option
- BD LSR Fortessa X20 – 4 lasers 405nm, 488nm, 561 and 640nm
- BC MoFlo – 4 lasers 488nm, 561nm, 640nm and multiline (514, 457) UV (330 – 360)
- BD FACSAria II – 3 lasers 405nm, 488nm and 633nm installed in a BSL-2 cabinet
- Facility Head: Marta Monteiro, PhD
- Flow Cytometry Technician: Mariana Fernandes, MSc